Being a part of internet technology many of you may be aware of Cloud computing. Simply we can define the cloud computing is nothing else but distributing computing over a network. We can run a program or application on many connected computers at the same time. So we can perform sharing of our programs on many systems that are connected in our cloud network. Do you know how this is effective for the business our internet?
Here are some advantages and benefits using cloud computing for your business.
- Efficiency: Cloud means efficient and useful. You can be a part of many systems on cloud. You can access information and many more. We are going to share here.
- Speed: Cloud computing s using for improve the speed of accessing information, passing information, tracking your information and sharing your applications our web browser on internet.
- Time: When we improve speed then it is easy to determine that it will be less time consuming for our business. Cloud computing is faster than any other service for sharing the applications. You can keep tracking of your business information very easily in less time.
- Cost: It is very effective cost saving technique for business who need to purchase the server for their business. It helps business in saving server maintenance, software upgrading and other important things.
- Data Storage: I this would be first advantage of using cloud computing. You save your data in very large amount, files backup and other important information on both onsite and offsite. Offsite sharing means that if any problem with server or any technical failure , still you can access your information.
Concept of Cloud Storage:
Cloud storage is based on highly virtualized infrastructure. As we described earlier could storage provide us offsite accessing of our important information also. Cloud storage collection of many distributed resources but it acts like one. It is eventually consistent with regard to data replicas. Highly durable, you can store high amount of data as it maintain the redundancy problem.
Advantages of Cloud Storage:
- Immediate access of resources and applications.
- Storage availability.
- Data protection.
- Providing manual option to choose offsite and onsite storage.
- Cost according to usage of storage only.
In 1960 Joseph Carl Robnett Licklider believed that cloud computing is possible and can be executed over internet. Most recent evolution of cloud computing is Web 2.0. Cloud computing is using by many big names like Microsoft, Oracle, and many other big and small business.